All collected and processed data will be treated in compliance with GDPR security regulations.
Dresden Partners with a registered address at 7040 Ave. Encinas Suite 104-359, Carlsbad, CA 92011, contact telephone number + 52 55 8870 0830, and email address firstname.lastname@example.org, operates the Site and is the controller of the personal information provided by the User, it determines the purposes for which and means by which any personal information is to be processed and treated under the GDPR, as well as any other applicable data protection law.
Dresden Partners will retain the personal information until the User requests its elimination.
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal information
Dresden Partners collects and processes personal information based on different legal grounds, depending on the nature of the personal information provided and the purpose of the collection.
- Performance of a contract: Some of the personal information collected and processed by Dresden Partners is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User, for example; celebrating a job contract with Dresden Partners and/or a third party.
- Legal Obligation: Dresden Partners collects and processes personal information to comply with various laws, for example, employee information required by diverse governmental bodies.
- Legitimate interest: Processing personal information is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by Dresden Partners or the User. For example when the user requests more information about our services, pricing, and quotes, as well as for internal administrative operations such as payroll.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Dresden Partners collects personal information from the User through this Site, contact form submission,email correspondence, instant messaging, or telephone communications.
Dresden Partners uses the collected personal data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- From the applicants: (I) Promotion of job offers, (II) Promotion of third party job offers, (III) Recruitment, selection, placement and hiring processes (IV) Provision of services to third parties, and given the case (V) Hiring procedures, (VI) Provision of information related to our products and services.
- From actual or potential clients (I) Provision of recruitment and selection services for specialized personnel, (II) Provision of specialized staffing services, (III) Compliance with legal obligations acquired to provide our services and/ or to receive information/quotes for our services, (IV)Provision of information related to our products and services.
At any moment the User can withdraw his/her consent to process and treat the personal information. For this the User must send a request to the following email address: email@example.com.
What personal information we collect and process
- From the applicant:
(I) Full name, (II) birth date, (III) nationality, (IV) marital status, (V) city of residence, (VI) CURP, DNI or any other national identity number, (VII) Social Security Number (SSN), (VIII) copies of birth certificate, and (IX) copies of official identification documents.
(I) Email address, (II) contact telephone number, and (III) personal address.
(I) IMSS number , (II) Retirement account information, (III) employment records, (IV) resume, and (V) salary history.
(I) Academic records, (II) technical competencies, and (III) professional or technical certifications
- From the potential or actual clients:
(I) Company name and Legal representative, and (II) Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
(I) Corporate email address, (II) contact telephone number, and (III) registered address.
Dresden Partners may collect from the User any other personal information voluntarily provided through the “comments” section on the contact form on our Site.
Dresden Partners will not collect by any means sensitive information; however, in the case that any information that can be classified as sensitive information is collected, Dresden Partners will notify the User and request his/her consent to process and treat such information.
Sensitive Information can be defined as any information and/or data that conveys information about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, philosophical beliefs, religious beliefs, sexual preferences or practices, health information, genetic information, among others.
Personal Information Protection Rights (ARCO rights)
Under certain circumstances, by law the User has the following data protection rights:
- Request access: the User can request a copy of the personal information we hold and verify that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction: the User can request to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Request erasure: the User can request to delete or remove any personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue using or storing it.
- Object to processing of users’ personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about the user’s particular situation which makes him/her want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request restriction: the User can request to suspend the use of personal information.
- Request the transfer: the User can request to transfer personal information in an accessible format to another organization.
- Withdraw of consent: the User has the right to withdraw the consent of the personal information for specific use at any time.
If the User wants to review, verify, correct or request erasure of the personal information, object to the processing of the personal information, or request that we transfer a copy of the personal information to another party, he/she must contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must include (I) full name, (II) a copy of an official identification document (III), detailed information of the request, and (IV) any supporting documents.
Dresden Partners will act on any such request within a maximum period of thirty business days of receiving notice, and we will communicate our response to the email address from which the request was placed.
Sharing personal information
If the User does not express his/her opposition for personal information to be transferred to third parties, it will be understood that the User has given consent for this purpose.
Cookies and web beacons
- The Internet Service Provider (ISP) and/or the IP address that gives you access to the network.
- Date and time of access to the Site.
- The origin request that redirects you to the Site.
- Number of visitors in every segment.
- The collected information is completely anonymous and in any case, can’t be associated with a specific user.
The User can delete or remove all cookies that are already on his/her device by clearing the browsing history or by following the procedures of cookie settings in the preferred browser.
To learn more visit our Cookies Policy.
Under the GDPR requirements, Dresden Partners has adopted in this and every other of its sites the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology so that all the personal information collected is encrypted and protected and will not be intercepted for fraudulent actions.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions